- Leicester City forward Shinji Okazaki could return to the squad this weekend
- The Foxes host AFC Bournemouth at King Power Stadium on Saturday afternoon (3pm GMT kick-off)
- Okazaki has missed City's last three matches with a knee injury, but is close to full fitness
- Puel has no other injury concerns to contend with ahead of the clash with Eddie Howe's men
The Cherries, who are yet to be defeated by City in the Premier League, travel to Filbert Way on Saturday, and they are currently four points behind Puel’s men in the table (3pm GMT kick-off).
Okazaki, 31, has been absent for the past three games with a knee complaint, but Puel revealed on Thursday afternoon that the Japan forward has been involved in training this week.
Puel Impressed By Cherries Character
Claude Puel expects AFC Bournemouth to pose a considerable challenge for Leicester City on Saturday.
“He came back this week with the squad and we will see tomorrow if he can come into the [matchday] squad for the next game or not,” he said. “I will see if he is match fit or not.”
Elsewhere, Puel has no fresh injury concerns this week and will approach the clash with a full squad to choose from following last Saturday's 1-1 draw with Stoke City.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard