- Leicester City's Under-23s will travel to Southampton on Friday 16 March (7pm kick-off)
- The south coast club will host City at Staplewood Campus in the Premier League Cup Last-16
- Steve Beaglehole's side reached the knockout stages after winning Group F
After the Foxes qualified as Group F winners with 14 points, defeating Everton and Barnsley twice while drawing twice with Portsmouth, they will travel to Southampton's training ground next week.
All knockout ties will be one-off matches. If the teams are level after 90 minutes, they will be decided by extra-time and then penalties if there is still no winner.
You can follow updates from the south coast on the Club's official social media channels before a report, reaction and match highlights will be added to LCFC.com following full-time.
The Round of 16 ties in full:
Sheffield United or Ipswich Town vs. Derby County
Middlesbrough vs. Liverpool
Newcastle United vs. AFC Bournemouth
Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Everton
Aston Villa vs. Blackburn Rovers
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Exeter City
Swansea City vs. Bristol City
Southampton vs. Leicester City
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard