New Date For Public Consultations At King Power Stadium On Training Facility
- A new date has been confirmed by Leicester City for public consultation over plans for a new training facility
- Plans for a new state-of-the-art facility in Charnwood were announced by the Club last month
- A consultation will take place between 10am and 3pm at King Power Stadium on Saturday 7 April ahead of the Premier League fixture with Newcastle
- The consultation was initially scheduled for 3 March but was cancelled due to adverse weather conditions
- Representatives from LCFC, planning consultants Deloitte and KSS Design Group will be in attendance to discuss plans with the Leicester community
Ahead of the Premier League fixture against Newcastle, representatives from the Football Club, planning consultants Deloitte and architects KSS Design Group will host an exhibition and discussion of site plans and strategy for the new facility – described by Vice-Chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha as a ‘once in a generation opportunity’.
The event had previously been set to take place on 3 March, but due to adverse weather conditions, a decision was taken to reschedule the exhibition for a new date – now confirmed as Saturday 7 April.
The views of Foxes fans are important to the Football Club, with all members of the Leicester community invited to attend the exhibition outside the Family Stand between 10am and 3pm.
Along with the exhibition, there will be opportunities to ask questions about the Club’s plans for the site, which was previously occupied by Park Hill Golf Club, and is a key element in King Power International’s long-term vision for the Football Club.
The informal consultation environment aims to provide supporters, residents and businesses with an opportunity to learn about and discuss the plans in as much detail as possible.
The Club will also be reaching out to local people as it seeks to put its community at the heart of a project to provide Leicestershire with both a world-class sporting environment and community programmes to rival the best in the country.
In addition to the discussions at King Power Stadium, a questionnaire will also be available on tablet devices to complete on-site.
Season Ticket Holders and Members who aren’t able to visit the exhibition will be contacted directly to contribute their views on the Club’s plans, with the questionnaire and supporting information also available online at LCFC.com.
Supporters will find the exhibition on the stadium site, close to the City Fanstore, open from 10am until 3pm.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard