- Match-by-match hospitality is now on sale
- Opener against Premier League newcomers Wolves confirmed as a Fan Fixture
- Liverpool make the trip in September, with hospitality the only way to guarantee attendance
- Huddersfield’s visit is the perfect chance to entertain clients as the hosting season gathers momentum
First up for City on home soil are newly promoted Wolverhampton Wanderers, with packages starting from just £110 + VAT.
East meets West Midlands in the season’s curtain raiser, where supporters can welcome back City’s World Cup stars while getting a first look at the new summer signings.
Liverpool are next for the Foxes at home, and with the visit of the UEFA Champions League finalists a predicted sell-out, hospitality is the only way to guarantee attendance.
City kick-off against the Reds at lunchtime for this rescheduled fixture, giving supporters a chance to enjoy brunch before settling down in prime position West Stand seating. Packages start from £215 + VAT in the Banks Lounge.
David Wagner’s Terriers then travel to King Power Stadium as the hosting season hits full swing. Huddersfield Town hospitality starts at £120 + VAT, offering an affordable option for those looking to host clients with an afternoon of top flight football.
Supporters can choose their preferred dining options for all three fixtures, which are included within the package price. As normal, each package also offers complimentary half-time refreshments and cash bar facilities.
A full list of fixture dates and kick-off times can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Those looking to enjoy all the matchday action in the style and comfort afforded by hospitality are urged to book quickly, with limited space available.
Call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or click HERE to talk to the Hospitality Team.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard