- Leicester City have no new injury concerns ahead of Liverpool's visit on Saturday
- The Foxes will tackle the Premier League leaders at King Power Stadium (12:30pm BST kick-off)
- Matty James (Achilles) is the only player in Puel's squad to be ruled out through injury
- All other first team players are fit for the encounter with Liverpool
The Foxes will welcome Jürgen Klopp’s early Premier League pace-setters to King Power Stadium this weekend on the back of three consecutive victories in all competitions.
As City’s final top flight fixture before the international break approaches, Puel will have almost a fully-fit squad to choose from – with James being the only player ruled out with injury.
“There are no fresh injuries,” Puel said on Thursday afternoon. “It is just Matty James who will not be available and all the other players are fit.”
Training Special: Liverpool
The lads were hard at work this morning at Belvoir Drive as they prepare for the visit of Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday...
Elaborating on James’ situation, an Achilles injury, the Frenchman added: “Matty has to control his rehabilitation and his progress.
“Today was another day in which he had to go to London [for treatment] but he is improving and we hope he can come back in a few weeks, maybe one month.
“We will take patience with him because he needs to come back with all his fitness, a good feeling, from his injury.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard