- Claude Puel discusses the fitness of Turkey international Çağlar Söyüncü
- The 22-year-old is ready to make his full debut for the Club, according to Puel
- Puel also reveals that all other internationals have returned to Leicester fully fit
- Matty James is the only player who will be sidelined at AFC Bournemouth
With City set to tackle Eddie Howe’s Cherries at Vitality Stadium, Puel has discussed his happiness with the depth of options available to him in a competitive squad.
Söyüncü is one of several defenders hoping to earn a place in the Frenchman’s starting line-up and the Foxes boss said: “He is available, but there is competition between players.
“It’s important to have a good squad, but I prefer this. I am happy with his training and his last international game so we will see when he can play. He is fit and ready.”
Puel also revealed that all of the senior players who travelled away on international action have returned in good shape, while midfielder Matty James remains the only absentee.
“They all came back with a smile,” he said. “I am happy because they came back in good fitness and a good mentality. It’s important to come back with desire and focus for their club.
“We have Matty who has had a little surgery on Wednesday to correct something but it’s okay and I hope he can come back with us soon. I am a happy trainer to see all my other players fit.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard