- EuroFIT is a training programme that encourages men to increase their activity levels, while providing the information and skills required to stay fit
- LCFC Community Trust’s programme runs over 12 weeks and offers a range of activities that are suitable for all abilities
- The free weekly sessions begin on Tuesday 2 October at King Power Stadium
EuroFIT helps men to increase their activity levels, while providing the information, skills and techniques required to stay fit and feel better.
Participants will have the opportunity to train with like-minded men and share ideas on how to make positive changes in their everyday lives.
The free programme, which runs over 12 weeks, is delivered by LCFC Community Trust coaches and nutrition experts in a relaxed and fun environment.
Barrie Shaw, Leicester City Fan and EuroFIT participant, said “The sessions have really helped, I have been able to incorporate simple lifestyle changes into my everyday routine. EuroFIT has improved my physical fitness and I have since joined the Community Trust’s walking football team.”
EuroFIT is due to start on Tuesday 2 October at King Power Stadium and will run from 6:30-8pm.
Places are limited, so those interested are encouraged to sign up early, by clicking HERE.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Further opportunities to keep fit with LCFC Community Trust are available below.
EuroFIT 12 week lifestyle and activity programme
King Power Stadium
Aylestone Recreation Ground
Belgrave Neighbourhood Centre
Social Football 35+
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard