- Leicester City manager Claude Puel provides his weekly first team fitness update
- Vicente Iborra will be available for selection in Saturday's match against Watford (3pm GMT kick-off)
- Harry Maguire and Rachid Ghezzal will miss the visit of Javi Gracia's men to King Power Stadium
- Puel also discusses Matty James' fitness following an appearance for City's Under-23s
Speaking to the national media on Friday, Foxes boss Claude Puel confirmed the Spaniard has recovered from an injury which was sustained during a 1-1 draw at Brighton & Hove Albion.
“Vicente can come back with us,” Puel confirmed. “Harry made some warm-ups and touches with the ball this morning. I hope he can come back into training next week.
“Ghezzal did a run this morning and perhaps in the middle of next week, he can come back. Matty played a full game with the Under-23s yesterday.
“Of course he needs time to come back and it was amazing to see him come back on the pitch.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard