- Josh Knight has been nominated for the Premier League 2 Player of the Month award
- The young defender played in both of the Development Squad's fixtures across December
- Knight scored the only goal of the game in a league victory at Brighton & Hove Albion
- City's youngsters next face Everton at Holmes Park on Monday evening (7pm GMT kick-off)
The 21-year-old centre-back, originally from Fleckney, starred in both of the Under-23s league outings last month, scoring in a 1-0 triumph at Brighton & Hove Albion.
Knight, who was also nominated in November, is joined by four others in the category with the winner set to be announced at 10am GMT on Friday 11 January, 2019.
In Brief: Brighton & Hove Albion U23s 0 Leicester City U23s 1
The major moments from the Development Squad's 1-0 Premier League 2 win at Brighton & Hove Albion on Monday.
The Blue Army's next opportunity to see City's youngsters in action comes in the form of a PL2 encounter with Everton at Holmes Park on Monday (7pm GMT kick-off).
Tickets can be purchased from 5:30pm GMT at the Whetstone venue, while live and free coverage begins at 6:45pm GMT on LCFC TV.
Nominees in full:
Tyreece John-Jules, Arsenal
Aaron Connolly, Brighton
Josh Knight, Leicester City
Rabbi Matondo, Manchester City
Moses Makasi, West Ham
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard