Yohan Benalouane Joins Nottingham Forest
- Yohan Benalouane joins Nottingham Forest on a permanent deal
- The Tunisia international defender joined Leicester City from Serie A side Atalanta in August 2015
- He has made 29 appearances for the Foxes in all competitions, including 16 in the Premier League
The 31-year-old signed for the Foxes from Serie A side Atalanta in August 2015 and has gone on to make 29 appearances for them in all competitions.
Benalouane made his Premier League debut for the Club in a 4-2 win over Sunderland during City’s title-winning season and went on to feature for them nine times in all competitions in that campaign.
During the 2016/17 season, he made 11 Premier League appearances for the Foxes and also played in both legs of their UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final against Atletico Madrid.
He made his international debut for Tunisia in June last year and was named in their 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
The Football Club would like to thank Yohan for his contribution and wish him the very best in the future.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard