- Leicester City players set for more international action on Tuesday
- Four Foxes stars could appear for England's Under-21s at Vitality Stadium
- Kasper Schmeichel and Wilfred Ndidi are also in contention to earn international caps
- All of the Club's international players will return to Leicester later this week
On Tuesday, midfielder Wilfred Ndidi will be in contention to earn a 24th cap as Nigeria host Egypt in a warm-up fixture for the summer's Africa Cup of Nations (5pm GMT kick-off).
Ndidi started for Nigeria as the Super Eagles defeated Seychelles 3-1 during their final Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Asaba. Nigeria ended their campaign top of Group E.
Goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel, meanwhile, could feature as Denmark travel to Switzerland in their second Euro qualifier (7:45pm GMT kick-off), after drawing 2-2 with Kosovo last week.
Danish goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel started against Kosovo last week.
Last Thursday, James Maddison earned a fifth cap for England's Under-21s, while Hamza Choudhury, Demarai Gray and Harvey Barnes emerged from the bench, in a 2-2 draw with Bartosz Kapustka's Poland side.
They take on Germany's Under-21s on Tuesday evening at AFC Bournemouth's Vitality Stadium in another preparation fixture (7:45pm GMT kick-off) for the UEFA U21 European Championship in Italy and San Marino later this summer.
Kapustka, on the other hand, could also appear for Poland's Under-21s as they host Serbia on Tuesday (2pm GMT kick-off).
Following completion of Tuesday's matches, the Club's players will return to Leicester to resume their preparations for Saturday's Premier League visit of AFC Bournemouth to King Power Stadium (3pm GMT kick-off).
Check back to LCFC.com this week for updates on the Club's international contingent!
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard