- Jamie Vardy receives the EA SPORTS Premier League Player of the Month prize for April
- The 32-year-old scored five goals for the Foxes during the month
- Braces against Huddersfield Town and Arsenal and a solitary effort at West Ham United took his 2018/19 tally up to 18
- Vardy won a public vote involving another seven in-form Premier League players
The 32-year-old beat off competition from Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City), Shane Long (Southampton), Ayoze Pérez (Newcastle United), Mo Salah (Liverpool) and Chris Wood (Burnley) to win the public vote.
During a sensational month of personal form, Vardy netted in all but one of his four appearances in April, scoring five goals, taking his overall tally up to 18 in the 2018/19 season.
Also helping Brendan Rodgers' men secure seven points from a possible 12 over April, the Club's all-time Premier League top goalscorer is now on 100 league goals for the Club - including his efforts in the Championship.
Jamie Vardy's Excellent April
Watch all five of Jamie Vardy's goals in April after Leicester City's No.9 was nominated for two Player of the Month awards.
His first strike in April was a brilliant team goal during a 4-1 win at Huddersfield Town, before the former Fleetwood Town striker added another from the penalty spot at John Smith's Stadium.
Meanwhile, during a dominant 3-0 success over Arsenal, Vardy struck another brace - meaning he has now scored eight goals against the North London side in the Premier League.
He has also been nominated for the PFA Bristol Street Motors Player of the Month award in April and, while voting is now closed, the winner will be announced later this month.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard