- Three Leicester City players remain in contention at UEFA EURO 2020
- Kasper Schmeichel's Denmark face Czech Republic in Baku on Saturday evening
- Youri Tielemans and Dennis Praet could appear for Belgium a day earlier against Italy
- Defender Timothy Castagne is set to miss the rest of the tournament through injury
- Çağlar Söyüncü (Turkey) and Danny Ward (Wales) have previously featured
Now, though, attentions swiftly turn to the quarter-finals. Schmeichel, who kept a clean sheet in De rød-hvide's 4-0 victory over Wales on Saturday, will be hoping to earn his 70th cap for his country when Kasper Hjulmand's side tackle Czech Republic at Baku Olympic Stadium on Saturday (5pm kick-off).
Foxes midfielder Youri Tielemans toasts Belgium's safe passage to the quarter-finals stage on Sunday night.
Before then, however, Belgium will be in last-eight action against Italy at Allianz Arena in Munich on Friday (8pm kick-off). The Red Devils overcame tournament holders Portugal in the last round, with Tielemans playing the full 90 minutes in Seville. Praet was unused from the bench.
If victorious, Denmark will face one of Ukraine or England in the semi-finals, while Belgium's path would pair them with one of Switzerland or Spain. Both last-four ties will be competed at Wembley Stadium, also the host venue for the EURO 2020 Final.
Make sure to check back to LCFC.com over the coming days for more previews and reaction as City's players go in search of glory.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard