- Brendan Rodgers speaks to the media ahead of Thursday's UEFA Europa League outing
- Leicester City defender Ricardo Pereira (hamstring) will be absent for the Legia Warsaw clash
- Midfielder Youri Tielemans (calf) is progressing well in his recovery, the manager says
- Rodgers has also been pleased by the work done on the training field this week
The Foxes welcome the Polish champions to Filbert Way on Thursday for an 8pm kick-off on matchday five in the competition, hoping to climb as high as top in Group C with a victory and favourable results elsewhere.
"Youri is still a little bit of time away, but he’s progressing well," the Leicester manager told the media at LCFC Training Ground on Wednesday afternoon. "[He'll be back] maybe within the next couple of weeks.
"Ricardo won’t be available. That hamstring [issue] is lingering a little bit, so he will be out for a few weeks also. We'll just continue to monitor that, but otherwise the squad is the same."
Fixtures are beginning to crunch together for the Foxes as the winter fixture schedule condenses but, despite the challenges posed to recovery time between games, Rodgers has been enthused by preparations.
"I've been really pleased with what I've seen with the work we've done," he added. "We haven't had a great deal of time, but we've been able to do some great work and hopefully we'll see that out on the field of play."
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard