- England lost 2-1 to Croatia after extra-time in their World Cup Semi-Final
- Harry Maguire started and Jamie Vardy came on in the 112th minute in Moscow
- The Three Lions face Belgium in the third-place play-off on Saturday (3pm BST kick-off).
Following a sensational campaign that has captured the hearts of a nation, England bowed out of the tournament at the last four stage as Croatia secured a 2-1 victory after extra-time at the Luzhniki Stadium.
Jamie Vardy - England 1-2 Croatia
Jamie Vardy came on for the Three Lions in the 112th minute of England's 2-1 defeat to Croatia in Moscow.
Kieran Trippier's free-kick put the Three Lions ahead after five minutes, but Ivan Perišić levelled midway through the second half before Mario Mandžukić struck the 109th-minute winner.
Devastated. Absolutely gutted. Thanks to the fans for your incredible support. 🏴🦁❤️ pic.twitter.com/8fiWVdXrAY— Harry Maguire (@HarryMaguire93) July 11, 2018
The result means Gareth Southgate's side will contest a third-place play-off at Saint Petersburg Stadium on Saturday (3pm BST kick-off).
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard