- Claude Puel has delivered a fitness update ahead of facing West Ham United this weekend
- Leicester City welcome the Hammers to King Power Stadium on Saturday (5:30pm BST kick-off)
- Jamie Vardy (sickness) and Demarai Gray (ankle) are back in training for the Foxes, Puel says
- Live coverage is available on LCFC Radio from 3:30pm BST on LCFC Radio on Saturday
The Foxes host Manuel Pellegrini's Hammers in the evening Premier League kick-off on Saturday evening and Claude Puel has received a fitness boost ahead of the encounter.
Gray was forced to withdraw in the latter moments of a penalty shootout success over newly-promoted Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux Stadium in the third round of the Carabao Cup.
Speaking to the media on Thursday, Puel said: "Two days later [Vardy] was not well – he had a stomach problem. He came back to training today.
"He could not finish the game on Monday but we will see if he can start this game. I think [Gray] can come back with the team.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard