Supporters that purchase a copy of LCFCQ Issue 7 before 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday 26 February will be entered into a competition to win a 2018/19 adidas home shirt signed by England international Ben Chilwell.
- Buy a copy of LCFCQ Issue 7 to have a chance of winning a home shirt signed by Ben Chilwell
- Issue 7 costs just £4 and is available from the Foxes Fanstore and shop.lcfc.com
- LCFCQ subscribers and online purchasers will automatically be entered
- Fans who buy their copy from the Foxes Fanstore must supply details at checkout
- Competition ends at 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday 26 February
Chilwell, a cover star of Issue 7 alongside team-mate and friend Demarai Gray, has been an ever-present for the Foxes in the Premier League this term, and has had an enjoyable season to date having made his senior debut for the Three Lions at King Power Stadium.
Other features of Issue 7 include the resurgence of French midfielder Papy Mendy, an account of Academy graduate Elliott Moore’s loan spell at Oud-Heverlee Leuven and an extensive look at the relocation and archiving process of Khun Vichai’s tributes.
Fans who buy a copy of Issue 7 for just £4 from the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium or online at shop.lcfc.com before 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday 26 February will have the opportunity to win a signed Chilwell shirt.
LCFCQ subscribers and online purchasers will automatically be entered into the prize draw, while fans who buy their copy from the Foxes Fanstore must supply their details at checkout.
Supporters who buy a copy outside of the stated window will not be eligible for the competition.