- Ben Chilwell is available for selection for Leicester City's clash with Brighton & Hove Albion
- The Seagulls visit King Power Stadium in the Premier League on Tuesday (7:45pm GMT kick-off)
- Chilwell missed Saturday's fixture against Crystal Palace on Filbert Way
- First Team Coach Mike Stowell also confirmed there are no fresh injuries in City's squad
Brighton, meanwhile, head to Filbert Way on Tuesday night for a 7:45pm GMT kick-off, with First Team Coaches Stowell and Adam Sadler set to assume responsibility for the senior squad against the Seagulls.
Speaking to the national media on Monday afternoon, Stowell revealed that Chilwell, 22, is in line to be among the matchday squad, as well as confirming no new fresh injury concerns.
They’re professionals, they know what they need to do, they like training and we’ll be ready for Tuesday.Mike Stowell
“We’ve got a fit squad of 23 players,” he said. “Chilly’s available again as well. Everyone’s fine from the weekend and Chilwell’s back in the squad.”
Stowell also discussed City’s determination to improve their form over the coming weeks after a frustrating run of results since the New Year’s Day victory at Everton.
“I spoke to the players this morning (Monday) and told them how good they are and how good they can be, but I also challenged them and told them we are a top seven team,” he added.
“The sunshine was out and everyone comes out with a smile when the sun is shining. They’re professionals, they know what they need to do, they like training and we’ll be ready for Tuesday.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard