- Three Leicester City stars feature in England's latest UEFA U21 European Championship qualifier
- Ben Chilwell, James Maddison and Demarai Gray started the 0-0 draw with Netherlands
- The Young Lions are five points clear at the top of qualifying Group 4, with three games to play
- Andy King and Danny Ward are unused substitutes for Wales' 4-1 UEFA Nations League win over Ireland
Italy and San Marino will co-stage the U21 European Championships in 2019 after being selected as hosts by the UEFA Executive Committee in Nyon two years ago.
On the back of this result, which saw Maddison return to Carrow Road, the home venue of former club Norwich City, the Young Lions sit top of qualifying Group 4 by a margin of five points.
While Chilwell, an Academy graduate at the Club, and Gray, who hit the bar, played out the full 90 minutes, Maddison was substituted for Liverpool's Dominic Solanke after 76 minutes.
England's youngsters have won five of their seven matches so far, drawing the other two, meaning that a victory in Latvia on Tuesday afternoon will confirm their status as group winners.
Three Foxes stars line up for England Under-21s in Norwich on Thursday evening.
Tom Lawrence opened the scoring at Cardiff City Stadium before a Gareth Bale stunner, Aaron Ramsey's tidy finish and a fine effort from Connor Roberts sealed the win for Ryan Giggs' men.
On Friday, new City defender Çağlar Söyüncü could earn his 16th cap for Turkey in their Nations League opener against Russia at Senol Gunes Spor Kompleksi Yeni Stadyum (7:45pm BST kick-off).
Bartosz Kapustka, on loan at OH Leuven, may also feature for Poland Under-21s, who will contest a U21 Euro qualifier against Faroe Islands in Lubin (5:30pm BST kick-off).
Check back to LCFC.com over the next fortnight for updates on the Club's stars while they're away on international duty.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard